Destinations: Mokolwane Film Lodge and Kujwana Delta Camp
– Make a new horse friend and ride together in the majestic wild
– Enjoy game drives in a safari vehicle with the wind blowing gently in your face
– Get your adrenaline pumping with our jam packed activities and experiences
– Get up close and personal with predators on safari
– Marvel at the plains game in the very secluded Mokolwane Film Camp
– Sleep under the stars high up on a platform at a water hole
– Take a helicopter ride around the wilderness and stop at an island to enjoy a sun downer.
– Glide through the water on a mokoro
Day 1 – 2
Kujwana Delta Camp
Experiencing wildlife from a horse is as carefree as it is safe. Explore the Xudum area, riding alongside all sorts of plains game, just like living in a dream world. Savour afternoon siesta’s, game drives on a vehicle or boat, sunset drinks and evening night drives with a spot light. Enjoy sumptuous meals by candlelight around the camp fire.
Ride to Mokolwane Film Camp
On Day 3 you will ride approximately 30km to Mokolwane Film Camp, stopping to have a bush picnic and cooling off with a swim in the channels on route. Arrive at sunset and enjoy a refreshing drink as you admire the stunning views over the floodplain. If horse riding isn’t your thing, then jump on a safari vehicle for the transfer to the new camp and relax completely as you immerse yourself in the magnificent landscapes. The open skylines of Mokolowane Film Camp make for great star gazing in the evenings.
Day 4 - 6
Mokolwane Film Camp
This low-density camp offers the opportunity for virtual solitude, with a high density of predators and plains game. The camp is a base for world-renowned film crews who are able to share their insights and enable unprecedented predator interactions. Enjoy mokoro boat rides, go fishing and sleep in star beds under an infinite black sky saturated with sparkling stars.