Destinations: Victoria Falls, Okavango Horse Safaris & Nxamaseri Island Lodge
– Marvel in awe at the magnificence and power of Victoria Falls
– Experience unrivalled predator viewings at Mokolwane Film Lodge
– Interact with film crews who can give in-depth knowledge on predators in the area
– Sleep under the stars on a platform above a waterhole
– Experience the freedom of horse riding in the wild
– Try your hand at fishing at Nxamaseri, or glide on a Mokoro, or explore the area on foot
– Visit the sacred and deeply spiritual Tsodilo Hills and learn about an ancient culture
Day 1 – 3
Arrive in Victoria Falls and settle down at your chosen lodge, all the while listening to the background droning of monumental volumes of water thundering down a gaping chasm like a hungry wolf descending on a kill. The falls are nothing short of spectacular, a natural wonder that will flood your soul with inspiration and majestic beauty.
Day 4 - 6
Mokolwane Film Camp
This low-density camp offers the opportunity for virtual solitude, with a high density of predators and plains game. The camp is a base for world-renowned film crews who are able to share their insights and enable unprecedented predator interactions.
Day 7 - 8
Okavango Horse Safaris
Observe African wildlife up close from the freedom of horseback. This is southern Africa’s original horse safari. There are also non-riding experiences to enjoy such as boating, mokoro trips, 4×4 safaris, walking and bush craft lessons.
Day 9 - 11
Nxamaseri Island Lodge
Ideal for post safari relaxation, this lodge is an island of peace and tranquility. Visitors enjoy fishing, birding, walking, motor boating and trips out on a mokoro. The Tsodilo Hills, a sacred San site is nearby. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must for visitors.