Destinations: Mokolwane Film Camp, Kujwana Delta Camp & Nxamaseri Island Lodge
– Safari with unrivaled predator viewing
– Views from the rooms of majestic open plains and unbelievable sunrises
– Film crew interactions to understand the backgrounds on animals
– Sleep under the stars
– Gallop on a horse alongside wild animals – experience ultimate freedom
– Immerse in the peace and tranquility found at Nxamaseri
– Visit the spiritually rich Tsodilo Hills
– Glide on the edge of the water in a Mokoro
Day 1 – 3
Mokolwane Film Camp
This low-density camp offers the opportunity for virtual solitude, with a high density of predators and plains game. The camp is a base for world-renowned film crews who are able to share their insights and enable unprecedented predator interactions.
Kujwana Delta Camp
Observe African wildlife up close from the freedom of horseback. This is southern Africa’s original horse safari. There are also non-riding experiences to enjoy such as boating, mokoro trips, 4×4 safaris, walking and bush craft lessons.
Day 5 - 7
Nxamaseri Island Lodge
Ideal for post safari relaxation, this lodge is an island of peace and tranquility. Visitors enjoy fishing, birding, walking, motor boating and trips out on a Mokoro. The Tsodilo Hills, a sacred San site is nearby. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must for visitors.