Destinations: Mokolwane Film Lodge and Nxamaseri Island Lodge
– Enjoy unrivalled predator viewings from Mokolwane in a game-rich area
– If you after privacy, Mokolwane is the right place for you. You are highly unlikely to see tourists from other lodges which means sightings are all for you!
– Learn more about the animals in the area from the resident film crew who follow their every move
– Wake up early to a cacophony of birds, chirping with joy at the beauty of another sunrise
– Marvel at ancient trees that line the wide, open plains and watch herds of elephant munching away
– Soak up the peaceful tranquility on the permanent waters of the Okavango at Nxamaseri.
– Try your hand at fishing, glide in a Mokoro and visit the ancient, deeply spiritual Tsodilo Hills to learn about an ancient culture.
Day 1 – 3
Mokolwane Film Camp
This low-density camp offers the opportunity for virtual solitude, with a high density of predators and plains game. The camp is a base for world-renowned film crews who are able to share their insights and enable unprecedented predator interactions.
Day 4 - 6
Nxamaseri Island Lodge
Ideal for post safari relaxation, this lodge is an island of peace and tranquility. Visitors enjoy fishing, birding, walking, motor boating and trips out on a mokoro. The Tsodilo Hills, a sacred San site is nearby. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must for visitors.